Dr. A. Zeltzer M.D.
1996 – 2003 MD degree University of Antwerp, Belgium
“Outcome of bariatric surgery- Laparoscopic vs. Open gastroplasty”. Promotor Prof. Dr. G Huben, Dept. of Surgery, University of Antwerp
- 2003-06 – General surgery (cardiovascular, trauma, plastic, abdominal, pediatric). CH Jolimont, Belgium
- 2006-2007 – Fellowship Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery – SOS mains Lille – France
- 2007-2011- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University Hospital Ghent, Belgium
2011 – Board certification in Plastic Surgery, Fellow of the Collegium Chirurgicum Plasticum (FCCP).
Since January 2012 Staffmember, Dept. of Plastic Surgery, University Hospital Brussels, Belgium
Fellowships in Plastic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-Hand Surgery- SOS mains Lille France
- Coupure Center for Plastic Surgery – Gent Belgium
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery – Gazi University, Ankara Turkey
2011 – Gold Medal Collegium Chirurgicum Plasticum.
2012 – Prize Guido Matton for best publication.
2014 – Prize for best International publication of the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
further information: www.drzeltzer.com